Aaron Harris is a Senior Manager in the Audit & Assurance Services Group, with over 25 years of audit, accounting and consulting experience serving private companies. Aaron oversees all aspects of the audit and is responsible for the supervision of financial statement audits and other assurance-related services. He serves companies in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and distribution, franchisors, and not profits.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron was a Manager at Goldin Peiser & Peiser, LLP (GPP), a leading full service audit and accounting firm in Dallas. He provided tax, consulting, and attest services to privately held companies, franchisors, and not-for-profit organizations.
Before GPP, Aaron spent 10 years working in various facets of audit, tax and consulting services in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico. His clients included casinos, Indian tribes, colleges and universities, and other local governmental entities in addition to the industries previously mentioned. Aaron also spent two years as a manager with the Office of the New Mexico State Auditor, where he was in-charge of special fraud investigations and performed financial audits.
Aaron also assists in the training and mentoring of staff and is involved in the recruitment of new employees.
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Texas Christian University: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants: Editorial Board Committee
- Information Technology Committee
- New Mexico Society of Certified Public Accountants