Charly Weinstein Named a 2015 Most Admired Peer by Inside Public Accounting
- Oct 15, 2015
EisnerAmper is pleased to announce that its Chief Executive Officer, Charly Weinstein, CPA, has been named a 2015 Most Admired Peer by INSIDE Public Accounting, a national publication serving the accounting profession.
“Most Admired Peers typically share similar character traits,” said Kelly Platt, principal of the Platt Group and managing editor of INSIDE Public Accounting. “They’re great leaders, but not just within their own firms – they give back to the profession. This year’s Most Admired Peers can often be found sharing their knowledge and mentoring others. They believe in paying it forward.”
“It’s great to be recognized in this fashion,” said Weinstein. “Everyone at EisnerAmper is asked and expected to be a resource to and a voice for our profession, so this is very gratifying. I also would like to thank the people our firm has relied on over the years who have helped us achieve the status EisnerAmper enjoys today. I’ve received invaluable advice from my peers over the years, and I’m thankful.”
Trends & Developments - October 2015
- Be Aware (Beware) – Discounted Stock Options are Subject to 409A
- Revenue – The World of Changes Is Here Soon
- Forging Win-Win Royalty Deals: Clear Terms, Fair Dealings are the Path to Success For Licensors and Licensees
- EisnerAmper Recognized As Best North American Accounting Firm at Hedgeweek’s USA Awards
- Charly Weinstein Named a 2015 Most Admired Peer by INSIDE Public Accounting
Prosperity’s Michele Martin Named a “Top Woman in Finance” by Finance & CommerceNov 7, 2023 Read More
EisnerAmper Wins 2023 “Top Workplaces Culture Excellence” Award Firm Recognized in Numerous CategoriesNov 1, 2023 Read More
Have questions or comments? We'd like to hear from you.