Asia Practice Group Services
EisnerAmper’s Asia Practice Group coordinates the delivery of firm services to Asian individuals and enterprises investing and doing business in the United States.
Our professionals possess the requisite language proficiencies and cultural affinity, as well as extensive financial contacts in Asia and throughout the financial capitals of the U.S.
The firm works with enterprises as diverse as sophisticated financial institutions and start-ups, global public companies, foreign companies in the U.S. and their subsidiaries, and middle-market companies; as well as family offices, not-for-profit organizations, entrepreneurial ventures, and private equity and hedge funds and other businesses across a variety of industries.
For businesses and individual clients, EisnerAmper tax professionals assist in minimizing domestic and worldwide tax burdens on business transactions and operations, understanding tax treaties and developments, making effective on-shore and foreign investments, and planning and implementing a comprehensive federal, state, local, and global tax strategy.
EisnerAmper’s knowledge of the capital markets helps clients seeking advice on issues such as mergers and acquisitions, debt financing, IPOs, due diligence, valuation, international expansion and restructuring, and regulatory compliance. In addition, the firm provides assurance and advisory services to clients with off-shore needs through EisnerAmper Global.
EisnerAmper’s Real Estate Services Group provides a wide array of audit, tax, and advisory services to the real estate community, including REITs and real estate opportunity funds. The members of our Real Estate Services team have broad hands-on experience serving overseas investors and groups in complex commercial and residential real estate transactions.
With offices in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, California and the Cayman Islands, Bombay, and Ireland, EisnerAmper serves clients around the world.
Audit & Assurance Services
- Services to both public and private companies
- Financial statement audits and other assurance services
- Agreed upon procedures
- SEC compliance, 10Ks, IPOs
- Services to meet the needs of specific compliance and regulatory environments
- Lease structuring
- Transaction due diligence
- Operational reviews
- Asset oversight
- Internal controls
- International tax services
- International wealth advisory services
- Cross border services
- Recovery work
- Business entities
- Foreign tax credit optimization
- U.S. and foreign financial reporting requirements
Personal Wealth Advisory Services
- International wealth advisory for inpats and expats, including EB5 and visa and tax advisory services
- Corporate executive services
- EisnerAmper Wealth Advisors LLC; Investment advisory services
- EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits LLC
- Family office services
- Investment advisory and comprehensive financial planning
- Individual income and transfer tax planning
- LGBT and alternative family services
- Philanthropy and planned giving
- Estates, trusts and foundations
- Services to athletes and entertainers
- Tax compliance
- Accounting for income taxes — ASC 740
- Mergers and acquisitions services
- Research and development tax credits
- Section 199 deduction for domestic production activities
- Tax accounting methods
- Compensation and benefit for senior executives
- State and local tax
- Tax controversy services
EisnerAmper Fund Services (EFS):
Provides independent full‐service accounting and fund administration for hedge funds, private equity funds, fund of funds, and family offices. EFS services include review of fund offering documents, investor subscription/redemption processing, third party pricing and reconciliation, fee and waterfall calculations, expense payments, preparation of accounting books, economic and tax allocations, performance reporting, direct investor reporting, and financial statement preparation.