Job #1902: Controller - NJ (10/6/2023)
Focused Mining Enterprises is a holding company for mines located in California and Mozambique. Each mine operates under its own company name. This conglomeration of companies is involved in diverse business opportunities domestically and internationally within a unique industry. The team is composed of a highly motivated group of individuals who enjoy working at a fast pace and having their hands in many things.
- Managing the accounting and financial operations and record keeping of a group of domestic and internationally located mining companies.
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes.
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics.
- Overseeing local, state, federal, and international tax planning and compliance.
- Developing, managing, and calculating variances in the budget and forecasts.
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process.
- Managing human resources including processing payroll, developing employee policies, and maintaining employee files.
- Managing insurance policies for the companies including health, property, and general liability.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field with preference given to candidates with a CPA designation
- 5+ years of experience
- Hands on attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with cost accounting
- Some public accounting and international accounting experience preferred
Interested in joining the team?
- E-mail resume to Marisa Chung at email@example.com
- Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program.
- Make sure to include Job #1902 in the subject line and to copy firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.