- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Sol Zimmerman is a Partner in the Private Business Services Group and a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction Services Group. His client base primarily consists of residential and commercial property owners, operators, developers, brokers, and construction companies.
Sol also has an active role in the firm’s Technology Group, serving technology clients ranging from start-ups through mature companies.
Sol’s expertise covers accounting services, tax preparation and planning, financial statements and cash flow analysis. He provides specialized real estate consulting services, such as analysis of complex acquisitions and dispositions, guidance on deal structures, tenancy in-common structures and like-kind exchange transactions. On the technology side, Sol’s expertise ranges from advising a company in its infancy stages to working with a company going through an exit, and everything in between.
- Where did you grow up?
- Staten Island, NY
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I worked three jobs, went to school at night and on weekends, and also tried to find time to enjoy life.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with my 2 boys.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- The ability to support clients through difficult times and watching them flourish when business is strong.
- What is your favorite TV show?