iGlobal Forum and EisnerAmper Announce Annual Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit
September 27, 2018
iGlobal Forum, in partnership with EisnerAmper, announces that they will present the annual Global Leaders in Real Estate Summit at the Sofitel in New York City on October 23 & 24, 2018.
The two-day intensive program will again become the annual meeting place for real estate leaders and investors to get actionable information to navigate rising interest rates, sky-high valuations and value-added assets – all part of the most precarious cycle in years. In addition, attendees will get the latest on:
- The highest performing investment structures and strategies for staying ahead of the competition.
- Approaches to make the best use of the new tax law.
- Unlocking real estate value through joint ventures, including P3s.
- New technologies to save on transaction costs and time to close.
- The impact LP expectations have on target markets and target returns at the top of the cycle.
- Best practices for assessing local, regional and global investment opportunities.
This event is a must-attend for anyone from real estate private equity firms; private debt providers; real estate owners, operators and developers; senior lenders; hedge funds and asset managers; pension plans and insurance companies; family offices and HNWIs; and foundations/endowments.
Attendees can learn and make invaluable contacts at the fireside chats, roundtable discussions, in-depth workshops, and one-on-one speed networking. Keynote speakers include Michael Turner, President, Oxford Properties Group; R. Donahue Peebles, CEO, The Peebles Corporation; and Kent Swig, President, Swig Equities. Hear these and other distinguished professionals examine top-level approaches for returns in infrastructure, retail, residential, office, hospitality, and mixed-use developments.
“The level of real estate brainpower and talent at this event differentiates it from other industry conferences,” said Kenneth Weissenberg, Partner-in-Charge of EisnerAmper’s Real Estate Services Group. “We’ve assembled an unparalleled roster of speakers who will share their decades of experience across all facets of real estate – from local markets to a global perspective.”