- Financial Planning
- Estate & Retirement Planning
- Wealth Preservation
- Endowment Management
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)(CFP)
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Series 7, 63 & 65 Securities Licenses
- New York University, Stern School of Business: MBA, Finance & Accounting MS, Accounting
- Colgate University: BA, Economics & German
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Personal Financial Planning Committee
Marc Scudillo is the Managing Officer of EisnerAmper Wealth Management and Corporate Benefits LLC, which provides financial planning, investment and wealth preservation protection services to both individuals and corporations. Previously, he was a member of the Personal Financial Planning Group at an international CPA firm, serving the financial needs of high net worth clientele and institutions.
Marc’s experience ranges from large corporate clients, retirement planning and endowment management to succession and financial planning for small and medium sized businesses. He also has expertise in individual and family planning and implementation, addressing issues that include funding children’s college education, estate and retirement planning, asset allocation and wealth preservation.
Securities offered through APW Capital, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC
100 Enterprise Drive, Suite 504, Rockaway, NJ 07866 (800) 637-3211.
Advisory and financial planning services offered through EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC.
EisnerAmper Wealth Management & Corporate Benefits, LLC and APW Capital, Inc. are unaffiliated.