- IT Audit
- IT Risk & Security
- Privacy & General Data Protection Regulation
- Vendor Risk Management
- Identity Access Management
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Lehigh University: BS, Management Information Systems & Marketing
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- Information Systems Audit & Control Association
- International Information System Security Certification Consortium
Lena Licata is a Director specializing in Process, Risk, and Technology Solutions (PRTS), with more than 10 years of experience that includes public accounting and private industry. She assists clients primarily in the financial services, pharmaceutical and energy industries, providing a host of IT audit and risk services.
Lena helps ensure controls are working properly and business process documentation is current, through annual risk assessment and internal control testing. She identifies and evaluates control deficiencies and designs remediation efforts for the short and long term. In addition, she performs various services related to business process improvement and financial compliance projects.
Prior to joining the firm, Lena was an information risk and security consultant. Her previous experience also includes serving in the pharmaceutical industry as an IT Internal Audit Senior Manager as well as a Manager in Information Technology Advisory Services at a Big 4 accounting firm, where she was involved with identity and access management remediation, vendor risk management projects and internal audit co-sourcing engagements.