- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Standards for Accountants
- Economic Damages
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Fraud Investigations
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- California State University, Sacramento: BS, Business Administration (Accountancy)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Forensic & Valuation Services Section; CFF Mentor Program
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants: Council; Forensic Services Section Steering Committee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- American River College: Accounting Advisory Committee
Jolene Fraser is the Managing Director in the Financial Advisory Services Group in the firms' Sacramento office, with more than 20 years of public accounting and consulting services experience. Jolene specializes in forensic accounting, providing consulting services and expert testimony in matters involving professional standards applicable to CPAs, special investigations, fraud investigations, and commercial and individual damages. She works with counsel and their clients on complex accounting, auditing and financial issues throughout the litigation process.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Jolene was a Principal in a Northern California-based CPA firm, specializing in forensic accounting. Her background also includes experience at a Big Four accounting firm and a large national accounting firm managing audits of clients across multiple industries, such as government, commercial and residential real estate, manufacturing and distribution, non-profit organizations, high technology, publishing and employee benefit plans.
Jolene is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) Section, California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA) and the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). She serves as a Vice Chair on the CalCPA State Board and as a member of their Forensic Services Section Steering Committee. She serves on the AICPA Relations with the Bar Committee. She has also served on the AICPA CFF Credential Committee and continues to participate in the AICPA CFF Mentor program. Jolene previously served as President, as well as Treasurer, of the nonprofit organization Teaching Everyone Animals Matter (TEAM) and serves on the American River College (ARC) Accounting Advisory Committee.
Jolene has presented on a variety of topics, including accounting, auditing, and forensic investigation procedures and reporting.