FASB Update for Private Companies and Not-for-Profit Organizations Webcast
- Jun 15, 2016
- Net asset classification requirements
- Information provided in financial statements and notes about liquidity, financial performance and cash flows.
- Overview of FASB’s current agenda
- Private Company Council (“PCC”) efforts
- Not-for-profit update
- FASB simplification and Disclosure Framework projects
- Revenue Recognition implementation activities
- Update on the Financial Instruments and Leases ASUs and projects
- Audience question-and answer session.
What's on Your Mind?
Brian C. Collins
Brian Collins is an Audit Senior Manager with over 15 years of public accounting experience. He performs outsourced accounting services, audit, review, compilation, and tax services for a wide range of clients in various industries, including not-for-profits.
Start a conversation with Brian
Explore More Insights
UBTI Exposure from Equity and Debt Investments by Real Estate Private Equity FundsRead More
Receive the latest business insights, analysis, and perspectives from EisnerAmper professionals.