- Jul 8, 2014
During the week of June 16, 2014, the EisnerAmper Not-for-Profit , Tax, and Private Business Services groups teamed up to perform EisnerAmper Cares work. Together, we coordinated and volunteered at various charities throughout New York City, resulting in a rewarding experience for team members and help and support for the charities selected.
The EisnerAmper Cares work was performed at the following charities:
- Animal Haven (June 16) – volunteers walked dogs, cleaned out cat and dog cages, ran a donation stand, and socialized with the dogs and cats.
- Riverside Park (June 17) – volunteers helped with the preservation efforts to improve New York’s classic waterfront green space by pulling weeds, removing invasive trees, pruning shrubs, and cleaning up the coast line.
- Randall’s Island Park Alliance (June 18) – volunteers helped with the maintenance of the parkland by painting and gardening selected areas.
- Baby Buggy (June 18) – volunteers organized and bundled donated clothes, toys, books, and other products for distribution to families.
- Association to Benefit Children (June 20) – volunteers assisted teachers in organizing their classrooms and helped with classroom learning activities. Additionally, volunteers socialized with the children and assisted the teachers in having the kids talk about themselves.
What's on Your Mind?
Timothy Schroeder is a Partner in the firm's Not-for-Profit Services Group with expertise in audits of financial statements and employee benefit plans, including the preparation of Form 990.
Start a conversation with Timothy
Explore More Insights
UBTI Exposure from Equity and Debt Investments by Real Estate Private Equity FundsRead More
Receive the latest business insights, analysis, and perspectives from EisnerAmper professionals.