- Individual Taxation & Planning
- S Corporations
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Seton Hall University: MS, Taxation
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Douglas Tapp is a Senior Tax Manager with more than 20 years of public accounting experience with a focus on planning and compliance for closely held businesses and their owners. Doug’s expertise encompasses S corporation taxation, partnership income taxation, individual tax returns; state, local and multi-state taxation issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Doug worked in the tax department of a large international tax-exempt organization.