- Business Advisory
- Business Valuation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Colorado, Boulder: BS, Business Administration (Accounting emphasis)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Tax Committee; Forensic & Valuation Services Section
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts Association for Corporate Growth San Francisco Chapter
- National Center for Employee Ownership
Dan Heller is a Partner in the Private Business Services Group. As a business advisor for over 30 years, Dan provides advisory, tax consulting and valuation services to middle-market businesses and entrepreneurs. Dan’s clientele include venture-backed technology companies, software developers, SaaS companies, life science entrepreneurs, media and advertising companies, and real estate developers and investors. He has been extensively involved in corporate finance transactions, including venture and private equity financing, and providing due diligence services to venture capital and private equity firms. Dan combines his extensive financial background with the use of appraisal and valuation skills to solve complex financial issues.
Dan focuses on expanding the firm’s services to and assisting in the growth of these clients in the West Coast market. He has provided advisory services in association with various incubators and accelerators to help nurture and grow early-stage entrepreneurs.