- Family Office Services
- Business Valuation
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Colorado, Boulder: BS, Business Administration (Accounting emphasis)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Tax Committee; Forensic & Valuation Services Section
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts Association for Corporate Growth San Francisco Chapter
- National Center for Employee Ownership
Dan Heller is a Partner in the Private Business Services Group. He leads the Firm’s West Coast Family Office Practice. As a business advisor for over 30 years, Dan provides advisory, tax consulting and valuation services to family offices, ultra-high net worth individuals, middle market businesses, and real estate investors. He has extensive experience in fiduciary, individual, and business taxation including representations before the IRS and state authorities. He has been extensively involved in corporate finance transactions, including venture and private equity financing, and providing due diligence services. Dan combines his financial background with the use of appraisal and valuation skills to solve complex financial issues.
Dan has written various articles on tax, accounting and financial topics. He has been a speaker on tax, valuation and succession planning, as well as served as an expert witness. Dan has consulted with and served on various non-profit boards.