- Audit & Assurance
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity Funds
- Funds of Funds
- Energy, Gas & Oil
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Multinational Companies
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Public Accountant (Argentina)
- University of Buenos Aires
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Claudia Osmar is a Partner in the Asset Management Group, with nearly 20 years of experience in audit, consulting, special projects, due diligence and risk management. Claudia has extensive experience in the financial services industry, serving investment partnerships/companies, private equity funds, trusts and funds of funds. She has also served clients across a range of industries, including gas and oil, energy, pharmaceutical and manufacturing. Claudia has significant experience in all aspects of auditing multilocation and multinational clients.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Claudia was with a Big Four accounting firm for 11 years where she served worldwide clients, resolving technical accounting, auditing, and financial reporting issues. Targeted as a high-performing professional, she was selected to represent Latin America, working closely with leadership and professionals from across the global firm to develop audit policies. Claudia initiated projects affecting critical issues impacting the firm’s external audit practice and also led audit trainings in Latin America and Europe.
Claudia’s combination of technical and industry experience has made her an expert in handling many audit engagement issues. In addition, she serves as course developer and instructor for EisnerAmper University.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- "I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." – Estee Lauder
- Where did you grow up?
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I had to work full time while attending college, and that gave me the experience I needed to be able to handle overloads of work and multitasking.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Running. I run ultra marathons.
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Running, because they usually want to know if I eat or go to the "ladies room" during my races. Even the most serious and formal client has asked me this question.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Law and Order: SVU and Modern Family