- Forensic Investigations
- Matrimonial Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Business Valuation
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring
- Transaction Due Diligence
- Post-Acquisition Disputes
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- La Salle University: BS, (Finance concentration)
- CFA Society of Philadelphia
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce: Young Professionals Council, Board Member
Andrew Still is a Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group where he specializes in complex litigation services, forensic accounting investigations, operational analysis and data analytics.
Andrew manages cases in complex commercial damages, marital dissolutions, bankruptcy, restructuring, mergers and acquisitions, contract disputes, intellectual property disputes, lost profit claims, business interruption, and fraud investigations. Andrew serves clients across a range of industries including financial services, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, health care, telecommunications, transportation, manufacturing, restaurants, construction, real estate, and insurance.
Prior to joining the firm, Andrew was with a Big 4 accounting firm and provided strategic advisory services to Fortune 100 companies.
Andrew has passed Level I of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exam and is currently pursuing the Uniform CPA examination.