- Data Analytics
- Data Warehousing
- Business Intelligence
- Dashboards and Data Visualization
- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Internal & External Fraud Schemes
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Drexel University: BS: Business Administration; MBA
- Villanova University: MS, Analytics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Adam Karasick is a Senior Manager in the Enterprise Technology and Information Group. He is currently a part of the implementation team bringing artificial intelligence into the audit workflow. Adam integrates new technologies and processes into the firm’s various service lines.
Adam’s training and experience in data analytics allows him to take large, complex datasets and build structured data models. Further, he can build dashboards, visualizations and other business intelligence tools for use in audits, tax and other financial reporting engagements.
Additionally, Adam has experience specializing in forensic accounting investigations and measuring damages in complex commercial disputes for attorneys, public and private companies, and governmental agencies. He has consulted on a wide array of financial and accounting matters, including contract disputes, intellectual property disputes, lost profit claims, business interruptions and fraud investigations. He has led forensic investigations and litigation consulting engagements for clients in industries including medical devices, telecommunications, energy, manufacturing, finance and technology.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam was a senior accountant at a national accounting firm providing audit, accounting and consulting services. He also worked at a regional accounting firm performing municipal audits.