- Forensic Accounting Investigations
- Contract Disputes
- Economic Damages
- Complex Data Analytics
- Commercial Litigation
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Internal & External Fraud Schemes
- Internal Investigations
- Litigation Consulting
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Drexel University: BS: Business Administration (Finance concentration), MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Adam Karasick is a Senior Manager in the Financial Advisory Services Group with five years of experience. He specializes in forensic accounting investigations and measuring damages in complex commercial disputes for attorneys, public and private companies, and governmental agencies. Adam has consulted on a wide array of financial and accounting matters, including contract disputes, intellectual property disputes, lost profit claims, business interruptions and fraud investigations. He has led forensic investigations and litigation consulting engagements for clients in industries including medical devices, telecommunications, energy, manufacturing, finance and technology.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam was a senior accountant at a national accounting firm providing audit, accounting and consulting services. He also worked at a regional accounting firm performing municipal audits.
Currently Adam is pursuing a Master of Science degree in Analytics from Villanova University.