Wendy Frame is a Partner with decades of experience in retirement plan consulting. She works with clients to provide solutions they may not have known were even possible, delivering a common-sense approach to get to the heart of complex issues. She has provided retirement plan administration services to clients across a variety of industries for over 25 years with a focus on plan design to meet the goals of business owners.
Wendy and her team aim to ensure that when it’s time for clients to call it a career, they’ve put away money for retirement so they can establish a nest egg and retire comfortably. She’s quick to pivot and engage colleagues across the firm if client needs broaden and craft solutions that are unique to their business plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Wendy was a Partner at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning, wealth management and advisory services, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including health care, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more.
Under 20 years of Wendy’s direction, the Retirement Plan Consulting Group at Lurie grew five-fold, increasing the number of plans served from 150 to more than 800 and evolving from primarily serving in-house tax and accounting clients to a stand-alone practice, designing qualified retirement plans for small to mid-sized business clients, and providing ongoing plan administration and technical advice.
- Qualified Retirement Plans
Credentials & Education
- Qualified Pension Administrator (QPA)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison: BA, Economics & French
- University of Minnesota: MBA, Accounting
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (Past Chair of Women’s Leadership Conference)
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- Washburn Center for Children (Volunteer)
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award Recipient
- Women’s Presidents Organization