Varun Vig is a Partner in the Private Client Services Group. He serves on the Family Office advisory board and is a member of Financial Services Group. He has more than 15 years of experience in providing comprehensive tax planning and compliance services to ultra-high net worth individuals and families.
Throughout his career, Varun has advised clients on a broad spectrum of personal and partnership tax matters for private equity funds, hedge funds, and their owners – many of whom are on the Forbes 400 list.
Varun has also helped drive, create, and implement various tax technology and standardization tools, which resulted in increased efficiency, better data management, and high-quality client service.
Prior to this to joining the firm, Varun served in several tax roles with a focus on the financial services industry at two of the Big 4 firms, as well as an in-house Senior VP role at a leading private equity fund.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Family Office Services
- Private Equity Funds
Credentials & Education
- University of Delhi: BA, Economics, with honors
- University of Kumaon: MA, Economics
- University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign: MS, Accounting; MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountant
Insights from Varun
How Technology and Instant Information Can Help Family Offices Achieve Their Goals and Grow Their WealthRead More