- Audit & Assurance
- Private Placements - Debt & Equity
- Initial Public Offering
- Health Care
- Financial Services
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Steven Guzik is a Partner in the Audit and Assurance Services Group. Steven has 30 years of experience in providing audit and business advisory services primarily to middle-market entrepreneurial companies in a variety of industries, including health care, financial services, technology, and software.
Steve’s experience also includes audits of publicly held companies and participation in equity market transactions, including initial public offerings and mergers.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- A setback is a setup for a comeback.
- Where did you grow up?
- Long Island, New York
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Best four years of my life
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I'm a family man. Spend time with the children, go to sporting events (baseball and hockey), and read.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Doing the right thing while providing value to my clients.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- A college professor