Stephen Farbish is a Tax Partner with 15 years of public accounting experience. He plans, supervises, and reviews multiple tax and accounting service engagements across a variety of industries, including technology, E-commerce, health care, real estate, law firms, advertising, manufacturing and distribution, and sports and entertainment.
In addition, Steve has worked extensively with high-net-worth individuals and closely held businesses on both federal and international tax compliance issues. He provides a range of services, including tax planning, consulting, and compliance work for corporations, partnerships, and individuals. Working as a business advisor, Steve also provides outsourced finance and accounting services to his clients.
Additionally, Steve provides value-added services by helping clients connect with resources and developing relationships with their existing advisors. He provides clients with related industry content and relevant business discussions and identifies business opportunities to help them reach their goals.
- Federal & Multistate Tax Reporting
- International Tax Compliance
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Florida State University: BS, Accounting
- University of Miami: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Health Care Committee
- Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce: Board of Governors
- Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County: Business and Professional Cabinet Member