Stacie Usem is a Partner in the firm’s Private Client Services Group (PCS) with more than 35 years of experience. She plays a key role in all aspects of her client’s businesses including tax planning, estate planning, succession planning, budgeting and forecasting, compensation formula design, internal control studies and retirement planning.
Stacie focuses her work on professional services companies with a specialization in the healthcare industry, and is a part of the team that delivers industry-focused tax, accounting, and consulting solutions. She works closely with her clients to understand their goals and provide solutions to the opportunities and challenges they encounter.
Prior to joining the firm, Stacie was a Partner at Lurie LLP, a Minneapolis-based accounting and advisory firm, which provided clients with solutions in accounting, audit, tax planning, wealth management and advisory services, serving business leaders in a wide variety of industries including health care, professional services, technology, manufacturing, real estate and more.
Stacie, who has a passion for helping women business owners succeed, has been recognized over the years for her efforts. She has received several awards including the Minnesota Chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) Innovation in Finance award. She was also a recipient of the Jean Harris Award from the Women’s Health Leadership TRUST. The Jean Harris Award honors a TRUST member who advances healthcare and exemplifies the vision of the TRUST – to create healthier communities by realizing women’s leadership potential.
- Health Care Services
- Professional Services
- Privately Held Businesses
- Accounting Services
- Entrepreneurial Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CGMA Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- University of Wisconsin, Madison: BS, of Business Administration (Accounting)
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association – Minnesota Chapter: Treasurer
- Women’s Health Leadership Trust
- Women Presidents’ Organization
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis
- Minnesota Medical Group Management Association