- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Sol Zimmerman is a Partner in the Private Client Services Group and a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction Services Group. His client base primarily consists of residential and commercial property owners, operators, developers, brokers, and construction companies.
Sol also has an active role in the firm’s Technology Group, serving technology clients ranging from start-ups through mature companies.
Sol’s expertise covers accounting services, tax preparation and planning, financial statements and cash flow analysis. He provides specialized real estate consulting services, such as analysis of complex acquisitions and dispositions, guidance on deal structures, tenancy in-common structures and like-kind exchange transactions. On the technology side, Sol’s expertise ranges from advising a company in its infancy stages to working with a company going through an exit, and everything in between.
- Accounting Services
- Real Estate & Construction
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Brooklyn College, City University of New York: BS, Accounting; Psychology minor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Services Alliance
- New York Digital District: Advisor
- No Name Society: Treasurer