Sharon B. Cassiere
Sharon B. Cassiere is a Partner in the firm’s Tax Services Group and has over 35 years of public accounting experience. Sharon assists individual and business clients in tax planning and consulting. Sharon works with several non-profit agencies assisting them in accounting and tax compliance with the IRS. She serves a variety of clients ranging from professional services to restaurants and non-profit clients.
Prior to joining the firm, Sharon was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm.
Credentials & Education
- McNeese State University: BS, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Accounting & Financial Women's Alliance
- Louisiana Restaurant Association