Sam Ende is a Tax Partner with nearly 15 years of experience in tax preparation and planning to high-net-worth clients operating in a variety of industries including real estate, manufacturing, e-commerce, and professional services. He advises clients on proper entity structure, tax avoidance strategies, and tax compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Sam was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses and high net worth individuals.
- Tax Planning & Reporting
- Entity Structuring
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Real Estate
- Professional Service Firms
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- George Washington University: BS, Accounting
- Pace University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Jewish National Fund
- Friends of Israel Defense Forces