- Partner, EAG Gulf Coast, LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Rodney Combs is a Partner in the firm’s Audit and Assurance Services Group. Rodney has more than 20 years of experience and he specializes in providing audit and assurance services.
Rodney has deep experience performing and supervising audits for governmental entities, non-profit organizations, financial institutions, and other clients. He also has extensive experience performing single audits of many different federal award programs and is knowledgeable of the regulatory, compliance and reporting requirements of the Louisiana Legislative Auditor. His experience includes advising clients in the areas of application of accounting principles, internal control strengths and weaknesses and operating efficiency.
Prior to joining the firm, Rodney was a Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N). Before this, he worked for a local Baton Rouge CPA firm.
- Financial Institutions
- Not-For-Profit Organizations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Certified Financial Services Auditor
- Certified Governmental Auditing Professional
- McIntire School of Commerce, University of Virginia: Graduate, National Banking School
- Southern University: BS, Accounting,
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Government Accountants, Baton Rouge Chapter: Executive Committee Member
- University Chapter of National Association of Black Accountants
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Essential Federal Credit Union: Supervisory Committee Member
- Magnolia Baptist Church: Board of Trustees