Robert Levin is a Tax Partner in the Private Client Services Group. He has more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive tax planning, estate planning and succession planning to high net worth individuals including family groups, trusts, private foundations and pass-through entities. He also represents taxpayers before federal, state, and local authorities.
Rob’s client base includes hedge fund managers and CFOs, multi-generational families, athletes and entertainers, entrepreneurs and other high net worth individuals.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Rob was a Partner at a multi-family office.
- Individual Taxation & Planning
- Estate & Trust Taxation & Planning
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Private Foundations
- Hedge Fund Managers & Management Companies
- Athletes & Entertainers
- Family Office Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- State University of New York at Oneonta: BS, Business Economics & Accounting; Finance minor
- Pace University: MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants