Robert D. King
Rob is a Partner on the Forensic, Litigation & Valuation Services team at EAG Gulf Coast, LLC, a subsidiary of Eisner Advisory Group, LLC [This firm is not a CPA firm.]. Rob has over 15 years of experience working with attorneys, CPAs, and their clients providing advisory services in the areas of business valuation and litigation support.
More specifically, Rob provides advisory services related to valuations for estate and gift tax compliance, purchases and sales of businesses, shareholder disputes, and for matrimonial litigation. Additionally, Rob provides damage calculations related to personal injury, wrongful death, employment litigation, and commercial actions. Rob has prepared and contributed to numerous opinions for valuation and litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Rob was an Associate Director at Postlethwaite & Netterville (P&N), a leading full-service accounting and business advisory firm. Before joining P&N, Rob was a shareholder of a Hattiesburg-based valuation and litigation services practice.
Rob has earned recognition as a past recipient of multiple prestigious awards. He was honored as one of the Top 40 Under 40 Business Leaders by the esteemed Mississippi Business Journal, Top Young CPAs in Forensic and Valuation by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. The National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts celebrated Rob as one of the 40 Under Forty in Business Valuation and Financial Forensics. He was also awarded a Rising Star Award by the Mississippi Society of CPAs for his remarkable journey to success.
- Forensics & Litigation
- Valuation & Transactions
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- University of Mississippi, Patterson School of Accountancy: BA, Accountancy
- Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Business Valuation & Litigation Services Committee: Chairman
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants
- Forensic, Valuation, and Litigation Services Committee: Chairman
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Forensic & Valuation Services Section
- ABV/CFF Champions Taskforce