Robert F. Keane
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
A Partner of the firm, Robert F. Keane has 30 years of public accounting and business consulting experience. He has particular expertise in resolving the various issues affecting the manufacturing and distribution industries, including guiding and managing growth.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob was part of an international accounting firm where he specialized in national and multinational manufacturing and distribution corporations. He had developed his expertise in these industries at both regional and national accounting firms.
Bob is frequently asked to lecture on financial- and operational-related topics to both professional and civic audiences.
- Public Accounting
- Business Consulting
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fordham University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Operations Management