Raymond Soriano is a Director within EisnerAmper Digital with over 30 years of experience in internal audit, technology, and information security. He is responsible for technology risk services, cybersecurity, and risk management solutions for small, medium, and large-scale Fortune 100 companies. Ray predominately focuses on addressing various regulatory and compliance matters affecting organizations such as financial services, health care, manufacturing, energy. and retail industries.
Ray possesses a broad array of practical and professional consulting experiences focused in areas that include enterprise security assessment, solutions design, and implementation. His broad array of experiences includes managing large-enterprise projects for public, private and commercial segments. He has supported account management and solutions enablement for a multi-national solutions integrator. Additionally, Ray held senior leadership roles at Big 4 accounting firms and prominent advisory providers to perform business development, oversee project management and led the delivery of compliance programs, cyber security, and privacy initiatives.
Ray is an avid speaker and a thought leader. He has authored numerous technical papers on cyber security, audit, compliance, and risk management issues for various security and audit conferences. Recently, Ray was featured in Fundfire’s video speaking on: Big Questions Ahead for Alts Managers in SEC’s Cybersecurity Rule.
- IT Risk Management
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Advisory Services & Regulations
- Information Security
- Information Technology
Credentials & Education
- Certified Risk & Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- HITECH Certified Common Security Framework Professional (CSF)
- University of Phoenix: BS; MS, Management
- Information Systems Security Association: South Florida Chapter
- International Systems Security Certification Consortium: Miami Chapter
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce: Technology & Innovation Subcommittee
- Latino Professionals for America