- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Paul Dougherty is the leader of the firm’s Federal Tax Group and Partner-in-Charge of the Philadelphia practice with more than 30 years of public accounting experience and is a former member of the firm’s Executive Committee. In addition, Paul heads up the specialty tax and strategic planning for health care consulting. Paul has dedicated much of his career to building and enhancing a specialized expertise in corporate taxation, high net worth individuals and IRS controversy. He has significant experience in the review of corporate, partnership and individual tax returns; sophisticated tax planning techniques; representation at federal and state audits; real estate taxation; tax lien matters; and mergers and acquisitions.
Paul is a frequent writer and speaker, presenting seminars nationally and throughout the tri-state area on various tax matters.
- Insurance Tax
- Corporations & Partnerships
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Pace University: BBA, Accounting
- Seton Hall University: MST
- New York Law School: JD
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Federal Tax Interest Group, Chair
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Taxation Committee
- New York State Bar Association
- Emmanuel Cancer Foundation: Board President