Patrick Boyle is Partner-in-Charge of the Audit and Assurance Practice in Pennsylvania. With over 25 years of public accounting experience, Patrick has assisted his publicly and privately held clients with all aspects of SEC reporting, compliance and filings, as well as Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and reporting. He has also assisted clients with transactions such as initial public offerings, private placements, acquisitions, divestitures, debt and equity financings and 144A debt offerings.
Prior to joining the firm, Patrick was an Audit Senior Manager at a Big 4 accounting firm, where he specialized in serving public companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 25 companies. Among the industry sectors Patrick has served are technology, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution,, real estate, construction and professional services.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- There are no shortcuts. Any job worth doing is worth doing right.
- Where did you grow up?
- Philadelphia, PA
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- I worked full time while attending college full time, so I was practicing my project management skills at an early age.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- I enjoy travelling with my wife and spending time with my family and friends.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I am most passionate about providing excellent client service and developing solid working relationships.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Hawaii Five-0