- Business Valuation
- Commercial Litigation
- Post-Acquisition Disputes
- Forensic Investigations
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Finance
- New York University: MS, Global Affairs (International Finance & Economics concentration)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Nicole Podendorf is a Senior Manager in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group, specializing in business valuation, complex commercial litigation and forensic investigations.
Nicole has extensive experience consulting on specific valuation issues and preparing valuation reports for transaction advisory, domestic and international tax, financial reporting and litigation purposes. She has worked with clients in a broad range of industries, including consumer and industrial products, manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, energy, financial services, retail and technology.
During her career at EisnerAmper, Nicole has led complex commercial litigation matters involving claims for lost profits and post-closing purchase price adjustments. She has also performed in-depth forensic investigations of occupational and financial statement fraud.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Nicole held positions in the valuation and transaction advisory departments of several major public accounting firms, including two Big Four accounting firms. She was also a credit analyst at Moody’s Investors Service, covering issuers in the food and agricultural cooperative industries.