Nicole S. Podendorf
Nicole Podendorf is a Director in the Corporate Finance Group. Nicole has over 20 years of experience consulting on specific valuation issues and preparing valuation reports for tax, transaction advisory, litigation, financial reporting, and management planning purposes. She has worked with clients in a broad range of industries, including real estate, financial services, consumer and industrial products, manufacturing, retail, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, and technology.
During her career at the firm, Nicole has also led complex commercial litigation matters involving claims for lost profits and post-closing purchase price adjustments. She has also performed in-depth forensic investigations of occupational and financial statement fraud.
Prior to joining the firm, Nicole held positions in the valuation and transaction advisory departments of several major public accounting firms, including two Big Four accounting firms. She was also a credit analyst at Moody’s Investors Service, covering issuers in the food and agricultural cooperative industries.
- Business Valuation
- Corporate Finance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Post-Acquisition Disputes
- Commercial Damages
Credentials & Education
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- The College of New Jersey: BS, Finance
- New York University: MS, Global Affairs (International Finance & Economics concentration)
- National Association of Certified Valuators & Analysts
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners