Natalie M. McVeigh
Natalie McVeigh is a Managing Director in the Center for Individual and Organizational Performance and the Center for Family Business Excellence Group within the Private Client Services Group, with more than 10 years of experience as a consultant and coach. She has expertise in domestic and international multinational corporations both public and private, and family owned businesses. Natalie’s role at the firm is working with high-net-worth families to help them reach their personal and professional goals and to assist with the transition issues.
Natalie’s expertise is in complex conflict resolution, with a certificate in mediation, specializing in interest-based negotiation trained at Harvard Law School’s Program on Negotiation. She has specialized experience in building and developing cohesive teams through utilizing assessments and creating training curricula. Natalie also has expertise in team building, administering and analyzing assessment data, management consulting, developing teams and leaders, board and governance, project management, facilitation, training, systems theory and coaching.
Prior to joining the firm, Natalie was a Family Dynamics Consultant for a private bank and supported ultra-high net worth clients navigating family enterprise transitions and governance structures. She also owned her own consulting and coaching firm that served enterprising families.
Natalie is a frequent speaker on topics of family dynamics, the neuroscience of trust, emotional intelligence, and she is recognized both nationally and internationally. Natalie is involved with various organizations and is the Chairperson for the Family Firm Institute’s Next GEN Virtual Study Group. She is on the faculty at the New York Banker’s Association Trust School, an Adjunct Professor and course developer. Additionally, Natalie is an Americorps alumni.
- Family Office
- Transition & Succession Planning
- Executive Coaching
- Mediation & Communication
- Philanthropy & Social Impact
Credentials & Education
- Certificate in Mediating Disputes
- Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner (TEP)
- Certified Happiness Trainer
- Advanced Certificate in Family Business Advising (ACFBA)
- Advanced Certificate in Family Wealth Advising (ACFWA)
- Certified Galliard Family Business Advisor (GFBAI)
- Enhanced Practitioner of Conversational Intelligence
- Certified Global Dexterity Practitioner
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Hood College: BA, Law & Society; Philosophy
- New England College of Business & Finance: MS, Business Ethics & Compliance
- Family Firm Institute: Board, GEN Committee Chair & Faculty Member
- Purposeful Planning Institute
- International Coach Federation
- New England Association for Conflict Resolution
- Financial Therapy Association
- Global Association for Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies
- Society for Trust & Estate Professionals