Mitchell Sorkin is a Tax Partner with over 45 years of expertise in wealth and business management, as well as personal financial, corporate, individual, trust, estate, partnership, investment, and international planning. His clients include high net worth individuals, import and export businesses, personal service firms, distributors, and manufacturers.
Prior to joining the firm, Mitchell was a Tax Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
As an active member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Mitchell holds a Certificate in Educational Achievement in Business Evaluations, as well as the AICPA Personal Financial Specialist designation. He is the former Chair of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA) International Taxation Committee.
Mitchell is a frequent writer and lecturer on domestic and international taxation, business management, and wealth management topics.
- Domestic Taxation
- International Taxation
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Real Estate
- Personal & Professional Services
- State & Local Taxation
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Queens College (CUNY): BA, Accounting
- Baruch College (CUNY): MBA, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants