Michael Rosengarten is an Audit Partner with over 25 years of public accounting experience. Mike manages all aspects of accounting, auditing, and tax planning for a wide variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, wholesale, real estate and high net worth Individuals and closely held businesses.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike was an Audit Partner in the Attestation Practice Group at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. He also had a leadership role serving on the firm’s Mentor, Recruiting, Professional Development, and Marketing Committees.
As an active member of the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants, Mike served on their medical and other professionals committee.
- Audit & Accounting
- Business Advisory
- Domestic Taxation
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- Real Estate
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SUNY Oswego: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chartered Global Management Accountant