- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Michael Mazzola is a Partner in the Financial Services Group and has over 20 years of public accounting experience. Mike provides audit and tax planning and compliance services to diverse clients in the financial services sector. His experience includes domestic and offshore funds, hedge funds, master-feeder structures, broker-dealers, general partnerships and management companies. Mike also has experience in domestic and foreign securities, derivatives, and other exotic instruments.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike was a Partner at a New York public accounting firm where he started his career and built his practice serving financial services clients. He also helped recruit, train and mentor staff, contributing to the professional development process of the firm.
- Financial Services
- Hedge Funds
- Private Equity
- Audit & Assurance
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Binghamton University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants