Michael Mattia is the Partner-in-Charge of Marketing and is responsible for the overall direction of the firm’s marketing programs. Providing a consistent approach to marketing throughout the firm, Mike guides both the strategic and tactical marketing initiatives needed to keep the firm a growing, “cutting edge” organization. His responsibilities include new service line and product development, corporate communications, niche building, business development, coordination of the firm’s referral network, industry research for both improving client service and new market entry, and advertising/public relations programs. Prior to his 25 years at the firm, Mike was the Director of Sales and Marketing at a regional engineering and environmental company.
Mike has presented before a range of audiences and has been quoted in many of the industry’s leading publications.
An active member in his community, Mike holds various board and leadership positions in local business organizations, civic associations and community activities.
Credentials & Education
- Lehigh University
- Allinial Global: Business Development Committee
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- New Jersey Professional Services Marketing Group
- Old Barracks Museum: Board of Trustees
- MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce: Board of Trustees
- Family Guidance Center: 1876 Society, Honorary Board of Trustees