Michael T. Joy
- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Michael Joy is the Partner-in-Charge of the firm's Melville office and specializes in providing audit, review, and compilation services for closely held and not-for-profit companies in commercial and residential real estate, not-for-profit, distribution and wholesale, health care, and technology industries.
Prior to joining the firm, Mike was Partner-in-Charge of the Real Estate Practice and a member of the Executive Committee at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
Before REM, Mike spent over three years as the Chief Financial Officer of a closely held health care provider, approximately one year at a large regional accounting firm, and five years at a small regional accounting firm, servicing both for-profit and not-for-profit entities, mostly in the health care industry.
- Audit and Accounting
- Financial Statement Services
- Real Estate
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Health Care
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- SUNY College at Old Westbury: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants: Accounting & Auditing Committee Member; Co-Chair, Suffolk Chapter