- Section 382
- Corporate & Individual Taxation
- Closely Held Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Montclair State University: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
Michael Grant is a Senior Tax Manager with more than 10 years of public accounting experience. Michael specializes in corporate and individual income taxation, and Section 382. He serves companies in various industries including manufacturing, retail, real estate and life sciences.
Michael’s responsibilities include managing tax engagements for public and privately held clients, high net worth individuals and closely held family businesses. In addition, Michael leads the firm-wide tax new hire training and also teaches internal CPE courses on various tax topics.
Michael is currently pursuing his Master’s in Taxation degree at Fairleigh Dickinson University