Michael Grant is a Tax Director, a leader in the firm’s IRC 382 practice and a member of the Manufacturing and Distribution Group. With more than 15 years of public accounting experience, Mike specializes in closely held businesses individual income taxation, and IRC 382.
Mike provides tax compliance and advisory services to various industries including manufacturing and distribution, retail, real estate, and life sciences.
Additionally, Mike’s responsibilities include managing tax engagements for public and privately held clients, high net worth individuals and closely held family businesses.
Additionally, Mike teaches internal and external CPE courses on various tax topics.
- Section 382
- Corporate & Individual Taxation
- Closely Held Businesses
- High Net Worth Individuals
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Montclair State University: BS, Accounting, magna cum laude
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: MST, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants