Michael Bentivegna is a Senior Manager in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Group within the firm’s Financial Advisory Services Group. He has over 10 years of experience in forensic accounting and complex damages analysis, with a concentration in commercial litigation matters, and forensic investigations.
Michael’s experience in commercial litigation matters ranges from general forensic accounting to more specific issues like fraud/embezzlement investigations, shareholder and partnership disputes, post-mergers and acquisitions working capital and earn-out disputes, contractual dispute resolutions, lost profit calculations, and other litigation support services.
Additionally, Michael supports the firm’s professionals in the writing of expert reports, correspondence and case memos, the creation of supporting exhibits and databases, in addition to preparation for depositions and testimony.
Prior to EisnerAmper, Michael worked on the forensic accounting, litigation, and dispute team at a New York-based accounting and audit firm.
Michael was named one of the 40 Under 40 honorees by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for 2020.
- Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigations
- Commercial Litigation
- Post-Mergers & Acquisitions Disputes
- Shareholder & Partnership Disputes
- Contractual Dispute Resolutions
- Litigation Support Services
- Damages Analysis & Quantificatio
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Pace University: BBA; MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners