- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Melissa Telesca is an Audit Partner and brings nearly 20 years of public accounting experience to her clients. She provides audit, compilation, review, and accounting services to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, wholesale, real estate, professional service firms, not-for-profit organizations, and employee benefit plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Melissa was an Audit Partner at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM) at a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing Distribution & Wholesale
- Financial Services - Mortage Banking
- Real Estate
- Professional Service Firms
- Employee Benefit Plans
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Hofstra University: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants