- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Audit & Assurance
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Syracuse University: BS, summa cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants: Real Estate Committee Member
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Long Island Association: Committee Member
- Financial Women's Assocaition
- Commercial Real Esstate Women: NY Chapter
Maureen Blair is an Audit Partner and leads the firm’s East Coast Real Estate Private Equity Group. She has more than 35 years of audit, accounting and advisory experience in a variety of industries, including financial services, real estate, not-for-profit, computer software, life sciences, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
Maureen’s financial services expertise includes real estate funds, private equity funds, small business investment companies, hedge funds and investment advisors. She also has extensive experience working with public companies in connection with SEC filings, including initial public offerings, and in performing accounting due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
Maureen has been a course instructor on accounting and auditing pronouncements, real estate private equity and auditing investment companies. She also has spoken at several small business investment company conferences. In addition, Maureen is co-chair and one of the founding members of Women of EisnerAmper.