Marc L. Scudillo
Marc Scudillo is the Managing Officer of EisnerAmper Wealth Management and Corporate Benefits LLC, which provides financial planning, investment and wealth preservation protection services to both individuals and corporations. Previously, he was a member of the Personal Financial Planning Group at an international CPA firm, serving the financial needs of high net worth clientele and institutions.
Marc’s experience ranges from large corporate clients, retirement planning and endowment management to succession and financial planning for small and medium sized businesses. He also has expertise in individual and family planning and implementation, addressing issues that include funding children’s college education, estate and retirement planning, asset allocation and wealth preservation.
Securities offered through DAI Securities, LLC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through EisnerAmper Wealth Management and Corporate Benefits. EisnerAmper Wealth Management and Corporate Benefits is not affiliated with DAI Securities.
- Financial Planning
- Estate & Retirement Planning
- Wealth Preservation
- Endowment Management
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)(CFP)
- Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Series 7, 63 & 65 Securities Licenses
- New York University, Stern School of Business: MBA, Finance & Accounting; MS, Accounting
- Colgate University: BA, Economics & German
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants: Personal Financial Planning Committee
Insights from Marc
On-Demand: Wealth Management Economic Impact Webinar Series | Market Volatility and Its Impact on Your RetirementRead More