- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Marc Fogarty is an Audit Partner and National Biotech Sector Leader, within the firm’s Technology and Life Sciences Group. He is also a member of the Public Company Group with over 20 years of experience in public accounting, serving public and private organizations.
Marc assists his clients with business consulting, focusing on improving operational efficiency and profitability. He has significant experience in SEC compliance, initial public offerings, business combinations, equity based compensation and other equity instruments. Additionally, he is knowledgeable in the requirements of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, including internal controls over financial reporting. Marc has also been active in the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA) Peer Review Programs.
A frequent writer and speaker, Marc is involved with the internal educating of staff through EisnerAmper University, as well as having presented on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) to various professional groups. Marc’s expertise on this topic led to his participation in an AICPA workshop focused on developing and reviewing questions on IFRS for inclusion in future CPA examinations.
- Audit & Assurance
- Public Companies
- Life Sciences
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Kean University: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Middlesex County College: Accounting Program Advisory Committee