Lisa M. Betyar
Lisa Betyar is a Partner in the firm. With over 35 years of experience, Lisa specializes in tax consulting and compliance services to family offices, individuals, trusts and estates, and closely held businesses.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Lisa was a Tax Partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting and consulting firm. Before this, she was a Tax Manager at a Big Four accounting firm.
Lisa donates her time and expertise by participating in multiple organizations throughout San Diego County. For ten years, she served as a treasurer at the St. Germaine’s Children’s Charity, a La Jolla based non-profit organization for child abuse prevention. Lisa also served for six years on the organization of Las Patronas, a charitable organization in La Jolla, serving as President in her final year. Currently, Lisa is a trustee on the board of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego serving as the organization's treasurer.
- Tax Consulting & Compliance
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Closely Held Businesses
- Trusts & Estates
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of San Diego: BA, Accounting; MS, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of San Diego: Trustee & Treasurer