- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Lauren Fazzari is a Partner and a member of the firm's Audit Services Group. With over 15 years of experience, Lauren primarily provides audit, quarterly review, and acquisition-related services to both publicly traded and private entities. She also provides audit and consulting services to employee benefit plans, including 401(k), profit-sharing, and defined benefit plans.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren was an Audit Manager at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals.
- Audit & Assurance
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Manufacturing, Distribution & Wholesale
- SEC Accounting & Reporting
- Franchise Services
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant CPA)
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Adelphi University: BA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants