- Partner, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Partner, EisnerAmper LLP
Larry Wilk is an Audit Partner with 40 years of public accounting experience, specializing in commercial and residential real estate. Larry has worked with some of the most prominent real estate developers and residential and commercial landlords in the NYC metropolitan area. He also provides audit and advisory services to select manufacturing and distribution clients, as well as professional service firms.
Prior to joining the firm, Larry was Partner-in-Charge of Real Estate and a member of the Executive Committee and played an active role on several committees. at Raich Ende Malter & Co. LLP (REM), a leading full-service accounting and auditing firm providing a wide variety of accounting, tax, and business advisory services to organizations of all sizes, emerging businesses, and high net worth individuals. Larry started his career at REM after graduating college.
Larry served as Treasurer and on various committees at Temple Emanu-el of East Meadow prior to its merger with Temple B’Nai Torah.
- Audit & Accounting
- Financial Statement Services
- Cost Segregation Analysis
- Purchase Price Allocation
- Real Estate
- Condominiums and Coops
- Manufacturing &Distribution
- Professional Service Firms
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- SUNY Binghamton School of Management: BS, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Real Estate Board of New York