Kristina M. Yanover
Kristi Yanover is an Audit partner in the firm. She has over 25 years of experience in public accounting, focusing on tax and audit services. Her tax experience primarily focused on closely-held businesses, trusts, and not-for-profit organizations.
Prior to joining EisnerAmper, Kristi was an Audit partner at Lindsay & Brownell, LLP, a full-service accounting, and consulting firm. In this role, she built an entire assurance and advisory practice focused on nonprofit audit, and advisory services across a variety of industries. Before this, she worked at a Big 4 accounting firm.
Beyond the firm, Kristi is actively involved in National Charity League and serves as the chapter’s Treasurer. Kristi is dedicated at giving back to the nonprofit community and holds the position of Treasurer for her family’s charity, the Chad Zeller Memorial Fund, and has sat on the Board since its inception, has served on the Board of Angels Foster Family Network for 11 years in various roles, and is currently serving as Treasurer for Coastal Community Foundation.
- Audit & Assurance
- Nonprofit Industry
- Employee Benefit Plan Audits
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of San Diego: BA, Accountancy
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- National Charity League: Treasurer
- Coastal Community Foundation: Treasurer
- Chad Zeller Memorial Fund: Treasurer
- Ten Talent, Inc.: Treasurer