- Professional Development
- Organization Design
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- The College of William & Mary: BA, Government
Kristen Ward is the Director of Talent Development. In this role, she is focused on creating the culture, tools and processes that support the development of the firm’s professionals. She also leads EisnerAmper University, which is charged with the identification, development, and delivery of learning programs, and compliance with the various accounting regulators as it relates to Continuing Professional Education.
In addition, Kristen is responsible for the firm’s performance feedback and management processes, such as the Career Counselor Program, coaching and the annual review process.
Prior to joining the firm, Kristen worked for Fannie Mae as the Director of Human Resources for the Eastern Business Center and Deloitte Consulting in various regional, national and global HR roles.
Kristen enjoys keeping up with the “science” of learning and development.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Matthew 19:26 "...with God all things are possible"
- Where did you grow up?
- Born in Shoreham, LI; moved to Fair Lawn, NJ when I was 11; moved to Poquoson, VA when I was 15 and graduated high school from there.
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Willam & Mary was challenging yet comfortable, and I learned to keep away from Southern Comfort.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Reading, movies, rowing and, most of all, walking my dogs.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- Creating ways for people to maximize their potential.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Currently … Game of Thrones. Always … Star Trek.