Kriste Rodriguez is a Director in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. She has over 15 years of experience in business valuations, shareholder disputes, forensic investigations, and matrimonial disputes.
Kriste has experience valuing businesses in a variety of industries within the context of matrimonial litigation; shareholder buyouts and disputes; sales and acquisitions; the determination of exercise prices for stock options; and for estate and gift tax purposes. In addition, she has expertise in asset tracing, lifestyle analysis and income analysis.
In 2020, Kriste was recognized by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) New Jersey Chapter as a Standing Ovation Program honoree. She has also been named one of the 40 Under 40 honorees by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for 2020.
- Business Valuation
- Matrimonial Disputes
- Estate & Gift Valuation
- Forensic Investigations
Credentials & Education
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- William Paterson University: BS, Finance, cum laude
- Fairleigh Dickinson University: MS, Accounting, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants