- Director, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
Kriste Rodriguez is a Director in the Forensic, Litigation and Valuation Services Group. She has over 10 years of experience in business valuations and matrimonial disputes.
Kriste has experience valuing businesses in a variety of industries within the context of matrimonial litigation; shareholder buyouts and disputes; sales and acquisitions; the determination of exercise prices for stock options; and for estate and gift tax purposes. In addition, she has expertise in tracing of assets, lifestyle analysis and income analysis.
Most recently, the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) named Kriste as one of the Standing Ovation Program honorees. She has also been named one of the 40 Under 40 honorees by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts for 2020.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Time is money.
- Where did you grow up?
- Bound Brook, NJ
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- Great experience that helped me grow independently.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with my family.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- What piece of advice do you often give clients?
- Keep good records.
- What client issue do you have a knack for resolving?
- Tracing of money.
- I love when clients ask me about …
- Things about family/life, because it shows that they care about me and the team regarding things outside of just work.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- I am terrible at remembering names of songs. There are too many to list anyway.
- What is your favorite TV show?
- If Loving You Is Wrong
- What was your favorite car that you owned?
- Infiniti G20